So, I am about 2 1/2 months behind on blogging... I know, total slacker. I'll be spending the next few posts catching up on the summer's fun.

In June, Troy and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We had a great date night taking the light rail down town to the baseball stadium. The D-Backs were losing so bad we decided to not spend $11/ ticket on a bad ball game and went and got drinks instead. We made a couple of other stops on the way back home, including Mill Ave. for dinner. We finished the evening with a champagne toast. Happy Anniversary Babe!

In June, Troy and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We had a great date night taking the light rail down town to the baseball stadium. The D-Backs were losing so bad we decided to not spend $11/ ticket on a bad ball game and went and got drinks instead. We made a couple of other stops on the way back home, including Mill Ave. for dinner. We finished the evening with a champagne toast. Happy Anniversary Babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!!