For Father's Day, Charity got Troy a date with his girl... dinner and a movie. She was so excited about planning out some special time for just her and her daddy! They went to dinner at Filaberto's, and saw Cars 2, followed by a special treat at Krispy Kreme. They had a blast... and forgot a camera. But not to worry... while they were off having a great time, Josiah and I had a date night of our own. Dinner at Peter Piper Pizza... mostly for the games (basketball) and the prizes. We had a great time! Then we went out for yogurt and went to play with all the fun sporting equipment at Dick's.
Me and my handsome date
playing some skee ball
playing the motorcycle game
Josiah and his prizes
playing ball at Dick's
All tuckered out after date nights.
I got to have a special date day with Charity last week while the boys were out getting soda and going to Lowes. I decided to take Charity to get her nails painted at a nail salon. She was so excited! When we were all finished she said, "Mom, this was such a great time with you. I just love to come here and get my nails painted!" She has been asking to go every few days since. I may have created a monster!!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!!