Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ugh

I have a list on the white board in my pantry of things that I want to do...
  1. Make a quilted table runner
  2. Make cloth napkins
  3. Start our 2010 Family scrapbook and work backwards  (I did cut out the lettering for the first page of our scrapbook (well... my Cricut cut it out :o)
  4. Make the dress I bought the pattern for...
Along with the normal house chores...
  1. Vacuum
  2. Finish the dishes
  3. Laundry (like a looming black cloud)
  4. Mop (again!!!)
I have no intention of doing any of these things tonight!!  I am pooped out!  We had a lot of fun having Troy's dad and brother in town the last few days.  The kids LOVE their Uncle Alec and Grandpa! They cried when they left today. 



Tomorrow is a new day... Here is what we are planning to do.
  1. Go to the library
  2. Color together
  3. Work on reading skills... Charity is learning some of her high frequency words and beginning to READ!!! I am so proud of her!
  4. Go Swimming!!
Praying for motivation!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a crazy fun time.
    Tomorrow is a new day!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!!